Tango Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Owner: Sandra Miccio
Address: 326 John Ringling Blvd., Sarasota
Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily
Known for: Great steaks, duck, lamb and wonderful sushi
Lightly floured and sautéed crisp — flavored by a cream tarragon dijonaise. Serve with wild rice and mixed vegetables.
3 each soft shell crab
2 ounces olive oil
2 ounces hi-gluten flour
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
1/2 cup white wine
1 tablespoon shallots
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make white wine and shallot reduction.
2. When ready, add mustard and tarragon — whip until boil, add cream, reduce heat to medium cook for 15 min.
3. When reduced, add salt and pepper, when cream is uniformed it’s ready to serve.
1. Heat 2 ounces olive oil in sauté pan.
2. Flour soft-shell crab. Heat for 3 minutes and turn over.
3. Cook an additional 3 minutes. When golden brown and crispy, plate and top with dijonaise sauce.
Currently 0 Responses
2 Florida's Children First 2014 Sarasota Reception
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
16 Pillar of Hope Open House
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
17 Night of Fish, Fun & Fright
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
18 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Goliath grouper lives up to name
Talk about a real big fish.
Mazel tov to Klauber and Mancini
The West Coast Florida Region of AJC (American Jewish Committee) will honor Michael Klauber and Phil Mancini, of Michael’s On East, with its Civic Achievement Award in November.
Bob Havel celebrates 90 years with family members
Bob Havel recently celebrated his 90th birthday on Longboat Key with 24 members of his family.