Tango Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Owner: Sandra Miccio
Address: 326 John Ringling Blvd., Sarasota
Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily
Known for: Great steaks, duck, lamb and wonderful sushi
Lightly floured and sautéed crisp — flavored by a cream tarragon dijonaise. Serve with wild rice and mixed vegetables.
3 each soft shell crab
2 ounces olive oil
2 ounces hi-gluten flour
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
1/2 cup white wine
1 tablespoon shallots
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make white wine and shallot reduction.
2. When ready, add mustard and tarragon — whip until boil, add cream, reduce heat to medium cook for 15 min.
3. When reduced, add salt and pepper, when cream is uniformed it’s ready to serve.
1. Heat 2 ounces olive oil in sauté pan.
2. Flour soft-shell crab. Heat for 3 minutes and turn over.
3. Cook an additional 3 minutes. When golden brown and crispy, plate and top with dijonaise sauce.
Currently 0 Responses
16 Nia with Gail on Longboat Key
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
19 Longboat Key Fine Art Festival
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
19 Mote's Party on the Pass
22 Nia with Gail on Anna Maria Island
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Resident receives U.S. citizenship
For one Longboat Key resident, facing the American flag and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance held special meaning at the Kiwanis Club of Longboat Key’s April 3 breakfast meeting.
Lacrosse players engineer spring break
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) lacrosse team members hit the beach on Longboat Key during their recent spring break.
Observer wins 20 Local Media Association awards
Local Media Association, made up of 2,000 newspapers in U.S. and Canada, announced the winners of its 2013 Editorial Contest Monday. The Observer Group won a total of 20 awards among eight of its newspapers, making it the third top company winner.