1. Jack Black has five children, and one continued his legacy in the restaurant business. His sister’s two children are running the final of the family established Old Hickory House establishments in Atlanta.
2. A U.S. Ambassador at the French Embassy used to fly Black’s ribs from Atlanta to Paris because he loved them so much.
3. Jack and Phyllis Black met at a restaurant and it was love at first site. Jack was meeting with a real-estate agent when he noticed Phyllis across the room. He asked the hostess to introduce them. The rest was history.
4. Jack Black has attended to the Daytona 500 for 56 years. He and his wife, Phyllis, just returned from the race at Talladega.
5. Black has a special ID card that gets him into every speedway in the nation.
Currently 0 Responses
17 Night of Fish, Fun & Fright
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
18 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
'We Are The Marines'
That is how Maj. Brian Dix introduced “The Commandant’s Own” U.S. Marine Drum & Bugle Corps July 4, at Avery Fisher Hall.
Tim Howard has Key roots
Residents of Fairway Bay knew about Tim Howard long before he became a household name: His grandparents, the late Paul and Eva Fekete, frequently bragged about their star soccer player grandson.
Mote-tagged shark swims toward Sarasota
A 14-foot, 2,300-pound great white shark is currently heading eastbound toward Sarasota.