Lakewood Ranch Town Hall Inter-District-Authority is reminding residents of the rules and regulations of golf carts.
• prohibits carts to be driven on the sidewalks;
• requires all drivers to have a valid driver’s license and obey the traffic laws when operating a cart;
• only allows carts with headlights, brake lights, turn signals and a windshield to be on the designated roads before sunrise and after sunset;
• requires carts to have working brakes, steering, safe tires, a rearview mirror and red reflectors in the front and back, on the roadways;
• gives pedestrians the right of way before carts.
Currently 0 Responses
2 Healthy Skin Care and Wellness with Dr. Brenda Yanofsky
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
2 Center For Sight at University Park Grand Opening & Trunk Show
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
3 Bowl Painting Party
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
4 Ron Gordon's Humane Society Golf Tournament
Manatee County School District cancels security contract
Schools Superintendent Rick Mills announced Oct. 1 that the Manatee County School District is canceling its contract with Sarasota Security Patrol, Inc., effective Oct. 31.
SMR requests continuance
Lakewood Ranch developer Schroeder-Manatee Ranch will continue a public hearing on its University Lakes DRI proposal to Nov. 6.
The Mall at University Town Center boasts environmentally-friendly features
The Mall at University Town Center will offer energy-efficient light bulbs and 16 car charging stations, among other environmentally-friendly features.