Lakewood Ranch Town Hall Inter-District-Authority is reminding residents of the rules and regulations of golf carts.
• prohibits carts to be driven on the sidewalks;
• requires all drivers to have a valid driver’s license and obey the traffic laws when operating a cart;
• only allows carts with headlights, brake lights, turn signals and a windshield to be on the designated roads before sunrise and after sunset;
• requires carts to have working brakes, steering, safe tires, a rearview mirror and red reflectors in the front and back, on the roadways;
• gives pedestrians the right of way before carts.
Currently 0 Responses
17 Maundy Thursday Service
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
18 Good Friday Service
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
19 Blessing of the Animals
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
19 Good Friday Service
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
PHOTO GALLERY: 'The Three F's...Fables, Folktales and Fairy Tales'
Students in Marti Bhame's second-grade class, at Braden River Elementary, embodied fictional characters and brought their stories to life during their production of "The Three F's…Fables, Folktales and Fairy Tales," April 17. The students performed three bite-sized renditions of "The Grasshopper and the Ant," "Dinerella" — "Cinderella" with dinosaurs — and "Stone Soup." Each mini play represented a different type of story to coincide with fairy tale and other story-themed curriculum Bhame has been teaching.
PHOTO GALLERY: HospitaBull Evening
USF Sarasota-Manatee held its 4th annual HospitaBull Evening at Polo Grill Thursday, April 16. There, USFSM ‘s College of Hospitality and Technology Leadership students planned, cooked and served food to guests.
Ranch CDD 2 swears in new supervisor
Jerry Twiggs will fill the Lakewood Ranch Community Development District 2 seat vacated by Kathleen Grant, who resigned in March.