Lakewood Ranch Town Hall Inter-District-Authority is reminding residents of the rules and regulations of golf carts.
• prohibits carts to be driven on the sidewalks;
• requires all drivers to have a valid driver’s license and obey the traffic laws when operating a cart;
• only allows carts with headlights, brake lights, turn signals and a windshield to be on the designated roads before sunrise and after sunset;
• requires carts to have working brakes, steering, safe tires, a rearview mirror and red reflectors in the front and back, on the roadways;
• gives pedestrians the right of way before carts.
Currently 0 Responses
11 Shoreline Church Launch
10:00 am - 11:30 am
12 Scramble for SPARCC
7 Manatee Audubon - OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
21 "Fall in Love with the Haven" 60th Anniversary Celebration
Top Stories — East County: June
Ellen Gerth vows to keep her brother from benefiting from their mother's death.
Top Stories — East County: May
Crate & Barrel and J. Crew have committed to locations at the new Mall at University Town Center.
Top Stories — East County: April
The state Legislature has eliminated a proposal for $100 million in transportation funding from the budget. FDOT planned to use some of the money for improvements to Interstate 75 at University Parkway.