Lakewood Ranch Town Hall Inter-District-Authority is reminding residents of the rules and regulations of golf carts.
• prohibits carts to be driven on the sidewalks;
• requires all drivers to have a valid driver’s license and obey the traffic laws when operating a cart;
• only allows carts with headlights, brake lights, turn signals and a windshield to be on the designated roads before sunrise and after sunset;
• requires carts to have working brakes, steering, safe tires, a rearview mirror and red reflectors in the front and back, on the roadways;
• gives pedestrians the right of way before carts.
Currently 0 Responses
27 Lakewood Ranch Republican Club Luncheon
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
28 Faith Preschool's Annual Kid's Carnival and Silent Auction
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
28 Service Club 50th Antiques, Vintage & Collectibles Show
5:30 pm - 4:00 pm
2 Archie Griffin Celebrity Golf Classic
County administrator boasts 2014 accomplishments
Manatee County Administrator Ed Hunzeker discussed a range of local government accomplishments in his Annual Report to County Commissioners Feb. 24.
Amazing Admirals; MLS comes to Lakewood Ranch; Junior Golf Camp registration
Cops Corner: East County
Enjoy this week's edition of Cops Corner.