Lakewood Ranch Town Hall Inter-District-Authority is reminding residents of the rules and regulations of golf carts.
• prohibits carts to be driven on the sidewalks;
• requires all drivers to have a valid driver’s license and obey the traffic laws when operating a cart;
• only allows carts with headlights, brake lights, turn signals and a windshield to be on the designated roads before sunrise and after sunset;
• requires carts to have working brakes, steering, safe tires, a rearview mirror and red reflectors in the front and back, on the roadways;
• gives pedestrians the right of way before carts.
Currently 0 Responses
24 Food Fight
6:00 am - 11:00 pm
26 Lakewood Ranch Republican Club Luncheon
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
27 KidsCreate: Outdoor Pinting for Children
9:00 am - 11:00 am
27 Health & Wellness Expo
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Manatee County School District set to pay on public records violation
After failing to comply with public records request by Michael Barfield, the Manatee County School District is slated to pay Barfield $21,000 at the School Board's meeting at 5:45 p.m. Sept. 23.
PHOTO GALLERY: First Responders Community Day
Evangel Baptist Church hosted a First Responders Community Day today. The event featured representatives of Florida Fish and Wildlife, the fire department and other organizations.
PHOTO GALLERY: B.D. Gullett Golf Tourney
Parents of children at B.D. Gullett Elementary School golfed the University Park Country Club golf course to raise funds for the school.