Lakewood Ranch Town Hall Inter-District-Authority is reminding residents of the rules and regulations of golf carts.
• prohibits carts to be driven on the sidewalks;
• requires all drivers to have a valid driver’s license and obey the traffic laws when operating a cart;
• only allows carts with headlights, brake lights, turn signals and a windshield to be on the designated roads before sunrise and after sunset;
• requires carts to have working brakes, steering, safe tires, a rearview mirror and red reflectors in the front and back, on the roadways;
• gives pedestrians the right of way before carts.
Currently 0 Responses
31 Homes for our Troops Golf Tournament
31 7th Annual Military Ball
6 Menchie's - FREE Froyo National Frozen Yogurt Day
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
7 Manatee Audubon - OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
PHOTO GALLERY: University Park Women's Club Fashion Forward luncheon
The University Park Women’s Club held its annual Oh La La Fashion Forward event on Jan. 28. The luncheon featured models in clothing from Dream Weaver on St. Armands Circle, and there was a 50/50 raffle, with proceeds donated to charity.
Sights for stripes
Braden River High School’s Jasmine Stanton knew just what to do when this year’s Manatee County Fair’s diary costume contest came around.
Since it sprouted about two months ago, Lakewood Ranch Main Street’s first edible garden continues to grow.