Lakewood Ranch Town Hall Inter-District-Authority is reminding residents of the rules and regulations of golf carts.
• prohibits carts to be driven on the sidewalks;
• requires all drivers to have a valid driver’s license and obey the traffic laws when operating a cart;
• only allows carts with headlights, brake lights, turn signals and a windshield to be on the designated roads before sunrise and after sunset;
• requires carts to have working brakes, steering, safe tires, a rearview mirror and red reflectors in the front and back, on the roadways;
• gives pedestrians the right of way before carts.
Currently 0 Responses
3 Advent Study
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
6 17th Annual Jingle & Jog Road Race and 1 Mile Fun Walk
6 Manatee Aubuon - OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
7 6th Annual Charity Event
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Businesses say 'thank you' with sweet treats
Premier Sotheby’s International Realty on Lakewood Ranch Main Street and Michael Saunders & Co. on Lakewood Ranch Boulevard offered complimentary desserts throughout the afternoon Nov. 26.
Lakewood Ranch Town Hall closed
Normal government hours resume Monday, Dec. 1.
Sunset photo chosen for statewide calendar
A photo taken of the Fort Hamer Park by Manatee County employee Jonathan Sabin was chosen for the cover of the Florida Association of Counties 2015 calendar.