Currently 6 Responses
- We got a true republican as a governo.r He do what ever to help big oil companies,. No mass transportation, that is the republican way. Screw the little guy. Like he screw Medicare. All good while we keep follong behing the wold. Just smile and be stupid
- It will be a very sad day in Florida if Scott wins. He is so pro corporate and anti person that we are in for big changes with him and an incredibly corrupt Republican legislature.
Rick, tell me about your latest lawsuit. The one you were subpoenaed on while giving a campaign speech. What is it you are hiding? Why won't you tell us??
I guess corruption attracts corruption.
Hang on to your hats if he wins, Floridians. The natural beauty of our state is in serious jeopardy by his anti environmental, pro corporate ways.
Parents, take care of your kids, cause public education will be defunded.
Activists, get ready for battles.
- Rick Scott doesn't give a darn about the environment! I am so sick of receiving multiple campaign ads from him on a daily bases. They say the same thing over and over...I like guns, Bill McCollum bad. He must have money to burn!! He's turned me off.
- I feel Rick Scott will be a refreshing entry into the Polictical atmosphere unlike our current Attorney General, who can only create attack ads...which I find very distastful and not worthy of our freedoms to speak the truth. Rick scott will be able to bring a fresh face to our State and Bill McCullom is soiling what reputation he has left...
- RICK I TRUST YOU AND PRAY YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN LIKE CHARLIE CRIST DID! THE ONLY THING HE DID AND I PRAY YOU WON'T CHANGE THIS AS WE'RE ON S.S. IS LOWER THE TAXES IN ORANGE COUNTY AKA ORLANDO FOR HOME OWNERS AND WE NEED THAT RICK. WE ARE ON S.S. AND REALLY NOT DOING GREAT WITH NO INCREASE IN OUR CHECKS,YET EVERYTHING ELSE IS SKY HIGH. YOU HAVE OUR SUPPORT. I KNOW ALL ABOUT WHAT McCULLEM IS SAYING, THE FACT THAT YOU STEPPED UP AND WAS HONEST IS WHAT REALLY COUNTED WITH US.
GOD BLESS BLESS- JIM AND GAIL---ORLANDO
- Glad to see printed media is doing what the readers desire, publishing the truth and not a slant on facts.
Rick Scott is a great guy and as the article mentions, he earned what he has and not given anything or expects entitlement like the others running for Governnor.
Thank you Observer group for publishing news worthy information.
24 Food Fight
6:00 am - 11:00 pm
26 Lakewood Ranch Republican Club Luncheon
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
27 KidsCreate: Outdoor Pinting for Children
9:00 am - 11:00 am
27 Health & Wellness Expo
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cardinal Mooney alumni plan reunion
Did you go to Cardinal Mooney in 1964? Your former classmates are calling for you!
Looming event aids in cancer cause
Learning Express Toys partnered with the MaxLove Project Sept. 13 and Sept. 14 for a special MaxLove International Loom-A-Thon Against Cancer.
MTI hosts 9/11 blood drive
As the nation remembers the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Manatee Technical Institute will commemorate the tragedy with a blood drive from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sept. 10 and Sept. 11, at its main campus, 6305 State Road 70 East, in front of Braden River High Schol.