A Myakka man was airlifted to the hospital around 5:13 p.m. Dec. 15, after experimenting with fireworks in his driveway.
A Manatee County Sheriff's Office report states 42-year-old Francis Overholt was at his home int he 14300 block of MJ Road, in Myakka, when one of the fireworks exploded and injured his hands.
Contact Pam Eubanks email@example.com.
Currently 0 Responses
23 Take Stock College Tailgate Challenge
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
24 Lakewood Ranch Republican Luncheon
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
24 BOO Fest-Lakewood Ranch
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
25 Ellenton Sunday Market
Only 16 days left to vote for your favorite 'It's Read Everywhere' photo!
Voting is now live for the Observer's 'It’s Read Everywhere' photo contest.
Ranch women make visit to McCurdy’s
Members of the Lakewood Ranch Women’s Club enjoyed an fun-filled evening at McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre Sept. 24.
Girl Scout earns Silver Award
Cypress Potter recently earned her Girl Scout Silver Award, the highest award for Girl Scout cadets in grades sixth through eighth, from the Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida.