U.S. Rep Vern Buchanan last week announced his nominations to the four U.S. Service Academies — the U.S. Aire Force, Merchant Marine and Military and Naval academies.
Nominees from East County schools include:
• Alec Aman Bacon, of Lakewood Ranch High School, to the U.S. Naval Academy
• Jessica Riley Gore, a graduate of Braden River High School attending Texas A&M University, to the U.S. Naval Academy
• Thomas Kope, of Braden River High School attending Marion Military Institute, to the U.S. Military Academy
• Matthew Ganaway Malcom, of Braden River High School, to the U.S. Military Academy
• Jordan Romecki, a graduate of Cardinal Mooney High School attending Florida State university, to the U.S. Naval Academy.
Contact Pam Eubanks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently 0 Responses
22 Lakewood Ranch Republican Club Luncheon
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
23 Back to School Splash Bash
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
23 Ovation - School of Musical Theatre Open House and registration for fall Session I
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
30 Fresh Market on Main
Students make splash for school
Lakewood Ranch Community Activities Corp. this weekend will celebrate the start of school with its annual Back to School Splash Bash event Aug. 23, at the Lakewood Ranch YMCA, 5100 Lakewood Ranch Blvd.
Klauber, Mancini honored by AJC
The West Coast Florida Region of AJC (American Jewish Committee) will honor Michael Klauber and Phil Mancini, of Michael’s On East, in November.
Temples share the Torah
Twenty-three years ago, Temple Sinai received a Torah on loan when it organized a new congregation in Sarasota.