U.S. Rep Vern Buchanan last week announced his nominations to the four U.S. Service Academies — the U.S. Aire Force, Merchant Marine and Military and Naval academies.
Nominees from East County schools include:
• Alec Aman Bacon, of Lakewood Ranch High School, to the U.S. Naval Academy
• Jessica Riley Gore, a graduate of Braden River High School attending Texas A&M University, to the U.S. Naval Academy
• Thomas Kope, of Braden River High School attending Marion Military Institute, to the U.S. Military Academy
• Matthew Ganaway Malcom, of Braden River High School, to the U.S. Military Academy
• Jordan Romecki, a graduate of Cardinal Mooney High School attending Florida State university, to the U.S. Naval Academy.
Contact Pam Eubanks at email@example.com.
Currently 0 Responses
31 Homes for our Troops Golf Tournament
31 7th Annual Military Ball
6 Menchie's - FREE Froyo National Frozen Yogurt Day
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
7 Manatee Audubon - OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Love a little cookie slathered in caramel, chocolate and coconut?
Manatee County’s Conservatory Park has a new attraction — a Little Free Library.
All teed up
Neal Communities is adding a little swing to B.D. Gullett Elementary School’s Neal Communities Golf Challenge.