A three-month undercover drug operation has yielded 33 arrests in Manatee County, the Manatee County Sheriff's Office reported this morning.
During the months of August, September and October, detectives from the Special Investigations Division Tactical Unit conducted multiple undercover drug purchases from individuals throughout Manatee. As a result of these operations, 125 arrest warrants were generated from 53 different suspects.
Starting Oct. 30, the Special Investigations Division began a round up operation focusing on the physical arrest of these narcotics dealers. With assistance from C.O.P.S., Warrants, Gang, and C.I.D., detectives have arrested 33 individuals on a total of 74 charges.
Listed below is the name of each individual arrested and their respective charges. In addition to the listed charges, detectives seized an additional 140 grams of cocaine, 37 prescription pills, and $1836.00 in U.S. currency.
The investigation continues with more arrests forthcoming.
1. Dustin Eckersen Sale of a controlled substance; sale of marijuana
2. Omar Edwards Sale of rock cocaine
3. Lavoral Hamilton Trafficking in illegal drugs
4. Jerrlyn Kayser Prescription fraud; uttering a forged instrument
5. Keyvis McCullough Sale of marijuana
6. Robbie Waiters Sale of rock cocaine
7. Donta Anderson Sale of rock cocaine
8. Aaron Dunbar Sale of cocaine
9. Juvenile Possessionoss. of a controlled substance
10. Juvenile Possessionoss. of a controlled substance
11. Marquinn Gibson Sale of cocaine
12. Michael Gilbert Sale of rock cocaine
13. Antonia Harvey Sale of cocaine
14. Eugene Jones Sale of marijuana
15. Willie Lee Sale of rock cocaine
16. Juvenile Sale of rock cocaine
17. Juvenile Sale of cocaine
18. Pauline Leonard Sale of rock cocaine
19. Kelvin Martin Sale of marijuana
20. Sharon McCullough Sale of rock cocaine
21. Willie McMann Sale of rock cocaine
22. Gina Orum Trafficking in illegal drugs
23. Joel Rogers Sale of rock cocaine
24. Humberto Salazar Sale of rock cocaine
25. Randolf Simmons Sale of cocaine
26. Chadd Spicer Armed Trafficking
27. Tony Thomas Sale of rock cocaine
28. Isaac Welch Sale of rock cocaine
29. Wayne Yates Sale of rock cocaine
30. Alexander Belcher Sale of cocaine
31. Ricky Taylor Bench Warrant
32. Lewis White V.O.P.
33. Jesus Castillo Bench Warrant
Currently 0 Responses
2 Spring Women's Conference with nat'l recording artist, Candy Pfeifer
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
2 2nd annual Glow Run
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
9 2nd annual DeBartolo Family Foundation All-In For ALS Casino Night
17 Women on Wheels 100
Author visits East County school
Students at Braden River Middle School learned about writing novels firsthand April 7, during a visit from novelist Lynda Mullaly Hunt.
Deputy visits women’s club
Manatee County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alan Fifield lent his expertise on identity theft and cyber security to women in the Lakewood Ranch Women’s Club April 10.
Lakewood crowns students
Lakewood Ranch High School juniors Connor Jones and Kristen Mendez became school royalty March 31, after being named Mr. Mustang and Miss Lakewood Ranch.