A three-month undercover drug operation has yielded 33 arrests in Manatee County, the Manatee County Sheriff's Office reported this morning.
During the months of August, September and October, detectives from the Special Investigations Division Tactical Unit conducted multiple undercover drug purchases from individuals throughout Manatee. As a result of these operations, 125 arrest warrants were generated from 53 different suspects.
Starting Oct. 30, the Special Investigations Division began a round up operation focusing on the physical arrest of these narcotics dealers. With assistance from C.O.P.S., Warrants, Gang, and C.I.D., detectives have arrested 33 individuals on a total of 74 charges.
Listed below is the name of each individual arrested and their respective charges. In addition to the listed charges, detectives seized an additional 140 grams of cocaine, 37 prescription pills, and $1836.00 in U.S. currency.
The investigation continues with more arrests forthcoming.
1. Dustin Eckersen Sale of a controlled substance; sale of marijuana
2. Omar Edwards Sale of rock cocaine
3. Lavoral Hamilton Trafficking in illegal drugs
4. Jerrlyn Kayser Prescription fraud; uttering a forged instrument
5. Keyvis McCullough Sale of marijuana
6. Robbie Waiters Sale of rock cocaine
7. Donta Anderson Sale of rock cocaine
8. Aaron Dunbar Sale of cocaine
9. Juvenile Possessionoss. of a controlled substance
10. Juvenile Possessionoss. of a controlled substance
11. Marquinn Gibson Sale of cocaine
12. Michael Gilbert Sale of rock cocaine
13. Antonia Harvey Sale of cocaine
14. Eugene Jones Sale of marijuana
15. Willie Lee Sale of rock cocaine
16. Juvenile Sale of rock cocaine
17. Juvenile Sale of cocaine
18. Pauline Leonard Sale of rock cocaine
19. Kelvin Martin Sale of marijuana
20. Sharon McCullough Sale of rock cocaine
21. Willie McMann Sale of rock cocaine
22. Gina Orum Trafficking in illegal drugs
23. Joel Rogers Sale of rock cocaine
24. Humberto Salazar Sale of rock cocaine
25. Randolf Simmons Sale of cocaine
26. Chadd Spicer Armed Trafficking
27. Tony Thomas Sale of rock cocaine
28. Isaac Welch Sale of rock cocaine
29. Wayne Yates Sale of rock cocaine
30. Alexander Belcher Sale of cocaine
31. Ricky Taylor Bench Warrant
32. Lewis White V.O.P.
33. Jesus Castillo Bench Warrant
Currently 0 Responses
24 Food Fight
6:00 am - 11:00 pm
26 Lakewood Ranch Republican Club Luncheon
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
27 KidsCreate: Outdoor Pinting for Children
9:00 am - 11:00 am
27 Health & Wellness Expo
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cardinal Mooney alumni plan reunion
Did you go to Cardinal Mooney in 1964? Your former classmates are calling for you!
Looming event aids in cancer cause
Learning Express Toys partnered with the MaxLove Project Sept. 13 and Sept. 14 for a special MaxLove International Loom-A-Thon Against Cancer.
MTI hosts 9/11 blood drive
As the nation remembers the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Manatee Technical Institute will commemorate the tragedy with a blood drive from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sept. 10 and Sept. 11, at its main campus, 6305 State Road 70 East, in front of Braden River High Schol.