Drivers in Manatee County should have their vehicle information handy.
During the month of July, the Florida Highway Patrol will be conducting driver license and vehicle inspections.
Troopers will be concentrating on identifying issues such as bad brakes, worn tires and defective lighting equipment, as well as drivers who are violating driver license laws.
Checkpoint locations include:
• 17th Street East, near U.S. 31, Palmetto
• 9th Street East, south of 53rd Avenue East
• 33rd Street East, north of 63rd Avenue East
• Morgan Johnson Road at about 13th Avenue East
• 5100 block of 37th Street East
• Canal Road and 17th Street East, Palmetto
• 60th Avenue West and 12th Street West
• 26th Avenue East and 27th Street East
• 69th Street East and 76th Avenue East, Parrish
Currently 0 Responses
14 Ovation Teen Intensive Summer Camp
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
17 Grand Opening of Goodwill Manasota's Newest Store in Manatee
18 Discover DaVinci & Michelangelo "Side by Side"
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tennis pro earns honors
Palm-Aire Country Club Director of Tennis Greg High has scored big with the U.S. Professional Tennis Association.
Petruff receives service award
East County resident and local attorney Patricia Petruff, a senior partner of the Dye, Deitrich, Petruff & St. Paul law firm in Bradenton, has been awarded the 2014 William C. Grimes Award for Lifetime Achievement in Community Service.
East County resident Julie Kean recently captured this photo of two fawns resting on Legacy Boulevard, near the Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club’s tennis and fitness center.