Drivers in Manatee County should have their vehicle information handy.
During the month of July, the Florida Highway Patrol will be conducting driver license and vehicle inspections.
Troopers will be concentrating on identifying issues such as bad brakes, worn tires and defective lighting equipment, as well as drivers who are violating driver license laws.
Checkpoint locations include:
• 17th Street East, near U.S. 31, Palmetto
• 9th Street East, south of 53rd Avenue East
• 33rd Street East, north of 63rd Avenue East
• Morgan Johnson Road at about 13th Avenue East
• 5100 block of 37th Street East
• Canal Road and 17th Street East, Palmetto
• 60th Avenue West and 12th Street West
• 26th Avenue East and 27th Street East
• 69th Street East and 76th Avenue East, Parrish
Currently 0 Responses
20 First Responders Community Day
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
24 Food Fight
6:00 am - 11:00 pm
26 Lakewood Ranch Republican Club Luncheon
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
27 KidsCreate: Outdoor Pinting for Children
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Cardinal Mooney alumni plan reunion
Did you go to Cardinal Mooney in 1964? Your former classmates are calling for you!
Looming event aids in cancer cause
Learning Express Toys partnered with the MaxLove Project Sept. 13 and Sept. 14 for a special MaxLove International Loom-A-Thon Against Cancer.
MTI hosts 9/11 blood drive
As the nation remembers the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Manatee Technical Institute will commemorate the tragedy with a blood drive from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sept. 10 and Sept. 11, at its main campus, 6305 State Road 70 East, in front of Braden River High Schol.