East Manatee Fire Rescue Lt. Joe Griffith recently opened his new safety and health training and consulting business on Lakewood Ranch Main Street. Learn more about him in our candid Q&A.
1. WORLD TRAVELER: Griffith has been to the Philippines twice.
2. TV TIME: His favorite TV shows are “Rescue Me” and “Smallville.”
3. FAMILY MAN: Griffith has four children ages 2 to 11.
4. FOUR-LEGGED FRIEND: He have a bulldog named Bentley.
5. FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Griffith's wife is trying to turn me into a vegan.
Currently 0 Responses
23 Back to School Splash Bash
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
23 Ovation - School of Musical Theatre Open House and registration for fall Session I
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
30 Fresh Market on Main
9 Early Fall Gently Used Book Sale
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Students make splash for school
Lakewood Ranch Community Activities Corp. this weekend will celebrate the start of school with its annual Back to School Splash Bash event Aug. 23, at the Lakewood Ranch YMCA, 5100 Lakewood Ranch Blvd.
Klauber, Mancini honored by AJC
The West Coast Florida Region of AJC (American Jewish Committee) will honor Michael Klauber and Phil Mancini, of Michael’s On East, in November.
Temples share the Torah
Twenty-three years ago, Temple Sinai received a Torah on loan when it organized a new congregation in Sarasota.