Ranch woman dies from fire

 

Ranch woman dies from fire

 

Date: January 17, 2012
by: Pam Eubanks | News Editor

 
 

 

The State Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating a Jan. 14 fire at the Colonial Grand apartment complex that left one woman dead.

Lakewood Ranch resident Ann Clive was badly burned in the fire in her first-floor apartment and later died from her injuries while at the Regional Burn Center at Tampa General Hospital.

Fire Marshal Public Information Officer Deborah Cox said an investigator from her organization arrived on scene around 5 a.m.

“The investigation is ongoing,” Cox said. “There was no real structural damage. It was mainly superficial damage from the fire (to the building).”

 

SHARE
Login Register now

Currently 0 Responses

Login below to post a comment or click register.
Account E-Mail
Password
forgot password? click here
Speak Your Mind Below!

Classifieds

1970 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 941-366-3468

Copyright 2014 The Observer Group Inc., All Rights Reserved