In partnership with Manatee County Public Schools, the Manatee County Health Department is preparing to offer a second dose of the N1N1 flu vaccine to all public elementary school students ages 10 and under who received the first dose of the vaccine on or before Dec. 20.
Parents or guardians must accompany their child at the time of the vaccination and are being asked to bring their child’s H1N1 vaccination card, which was issued with the first dose of vaccine, for verification purposes.
Vaccination clinics will be held from 3:30-7 p.m., at six middle schoolS between Jan. 13 and Feb. 3.
The schedule is as follows:
• A clinic for children at Abel, Bayshore, Daughtery and Kinnan elementary schools will be held from 3:30-7 p.m., Jan. 13 at Harlee Middle School, 6423 9th St. E., Bradenton.
• A clinic for children at Braden River, McNeal, Tara and Willis elementary schools will be held from 3:30-7 p.m., Jan. 13 at Nolan Middle School, 6615 Greenbrook Blvd., Bradenton.
• A clinic for children at Myakka and Duette elementary schools will be held from 4-6 p.m., Jan. 21 at Myakka Elementary, 37025 S. Manatee Ave., Myakka.
• A clinic for children at Anna Maria, Ballard, Miller, Moody, Palma Sola, Prine, Sea Breeze and Stewart elementary schools will be held from 3:30-7 p.m., Jan. 27 at 600 75th St. W., Bradenton.
• A clinic for children at Bashaw, Freedom, Gullett, Williams and Witt elementary schools will be held from 3:30-7 p.m., Jan. 27 at Haile Middle School, 9501 State Road 64 E., Bradenton.
• A clinic for Manatee, Orange Ridge-Bullock, Rogers, Rowlett, Samoset and Wakeland elementary schools will be held from 3:30-7 p.m., Feb. 3 at Johnson Middle School, 2121 26th Ave. E., Bradenton.
• A clinic for children at Blackburn, Mills, Palmetto, Palm View and Tillman elementary schools will be held from 3:30-7 p.m., Feb. 3 at Lincoln Middle School, 305 17th St. E., Palmetto.
Contact Pam Eubanks at email@example.com.
Currently 0 Responses
14 Ovation Teen Intensive Summer Camp
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
17 Grand Opening of Goodwill Manasota's Newest Store in Manatee
18 Discover DaVinci & Michelangelo "Side by Side"
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tennis pro earns honors
Palm-Aire Country Club Director of Tennis Greg High has scored big with the U.S. Professional Tennis Association.
Petruff receives service award
East County resident and local attorney Patricia Petruff, a senior partner of the Dye, Deitrich, Petruff & St. Paul law firm in Bradenton, has been awarded the 2014 William C. Grimes Award for Lifetime Achievement in Community Service.
East County resident Julie Kean recently captured this photo of two fawns resting on Legacy Boulevard, near the Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club’s tennis and fitness center.