1. BEHOLD THE BAT CAVE. He always likes to back into his garage, so when he opens the garage door and pulls out quickly, he can fantasize for a moment that he’s Batman leaving the Bat Cave.
2. FAVORITE FOOD. He used to be a deli clerk and prides himself on being able to make a decent sandwich out of just about anything, so long as it has not spoiled and does not have hair on it.
3. PEOPLE PERSON. He likes babies, the elderly and many of the people who fall in between.
4. NO PIGGYBACKING. He doesn’t believe in tailgating — unless the person in front of him is very small and looks frightened.
5. HEIGHT ADVANTAGE. He is much taller than John Stamos, yet would give up his height advantage for John’s hair.
Most of TV-land knew him as Danny Tanner on “Full House” and as the host of “America’s Funniest Home Videos.” But if you haven’t witnessed Bob Saget’s edgy stand-up comedy routines, you’re in for a riveting treat when he takes the Van Wezel stage this weekend. Tickets are $10 to $50 and $25 for members of Sarasota’s Young Professional Group. Call 953-3368.
Contact Loren Mayo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently 0 Responses
5 Somewhere Over The Rose
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
18 Sarasota Orchestra: Chamber Series
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
18 Chamber Soirees: Flute
12 Chamber Soirees: Clarinet
Instructor jazzes up routine
The East County’s Sue Encke, a jazzercise instructor, recently attended the annual Jazzercise Live event in Washington, D.C., along with more than 1,500 other customers and instructors from across the world.
Tiny Hands supports students
The Tiny Hands Foundation, with the help of more than 200 volunteers, will fill 1,500 backpacks with school supplies for children in need from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 2, at the Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota, 3100 Fruitville Road, Sarasota.
Fund begins wreath sales
The Taylor Emmons Scholarship Fund, established in honor of former Out-of-Door Academy student Taylor Emmons, is at it again.