Tango Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Owner: Sandra Miccio
Address: 326 John Ringling Blvd., Sarasota
Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily
Known for: Great steaks, duck, lamb and wonderful sushi
Lightly floured and sautéed crisp — flavored by a cream tarragon dijonaise. Serve with wild rice and mixed vegetables.
3 each soft shell crab
2 ounces olive oil
2 ounces hi-gluten flour
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
1/2 cup white wine
1 tablespoon shallots
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make white wine and shallot reduction.
2. When ready, add mustard and tarragon — whip until boil, add cream, reduce heat to medium cook for 15 min.
3. When reduced, add salt and pepper, when cream is uniformed it’s ready to serve.
1. Heat 2 ounces olive oil in sauté pan.
2. Flour soft-shell crab. Heat for 3 minutes and turn over.
3. Cook an additional 3 minutes. When golden brown and crispy, plate and top with dijonaise sauce.