• Wallace has 60,000 words of a “steamy south Florida” novel, he says.
• Wallace commuted an hour to get to and from work each day. He says it gave him time to wake up and read the paper before work, and a chance to fall apart before he got off the train to coach little league practice.
• Wallace has three sons and he coached all of them in little league baseball. Wallace is a Mets fan.
• Wallace was an organist and choir director for churches for twenty-five years in addition to his day job.
• Wallace partnered with Agnes Nixon in the ’60s as executive producer on “One Life to Live.” He calls her Aggie.
Click here to read "Neighbors: Don Wallace"